Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why can't I have good dreams?

So it's 9:00 a.m. right now. Still pretty early for me. You would think I would be rested since I actually fell asleep at a decent time for once. Although I did fall asleep at like 11 p.m. or something like that I had a re-occurring nightmare last night. I don't know where it came from and I didn't know a single person in my dream. The only thing I remember out of the dream was I was at a party, a girl apparently pissed me off really bad, I followed her into the bathroom and beat the crap out of her. I decided to leave and my "friends" left with me. As we pull up to the stop light like 50 cop cars surround us. They ask me to step out of the car and arrest me. I was flipping out because they didn't read me my rights or even tell me why I was being arrested. A few minutes later I found out that I actually killed the girl that I beat up. All I said was "oh my bad". (Seriously, apparently in my dreams I have no conscience) I woke myself up because I was crying so hard. My pillow was even wet. I flipped it over and fell right back to sleep and right back into the dream. I was still in the car. We went to the jail and I was booked in or whatever. It felt like I had been there forever but it was probably like a couple of hours. The turnkey said my name and told me I was free to go. I was like but I killed someone. He told me someone else confessed and that I was free to go. I woke back up was like WTF and fell back asleep. Again the dream starts right where it left off. A couple of days later there was a court hearing for the chick that confessed to the murder. Apparently the dead girl pissed a lot of people off. As she was walking out of the bathroom after I beat the crap out of her she got stabbed and that's when she died. Then finally the dream was over.

I'm pretty sure that's gotta mean I've got some underlying anger issues or something. I want to find a dream analyst or whatever they are and have someone break that dream down for me. People I don't even know in my dream, beating them up, them dying, me going to jail. I mean there is this girl that I absolutely hate with a passion buuuuuuuut I would never kill her. Her boyfriend which is a friend of mine is going to jail soon. Maybe that whole situation has to do with my dream/nightmare. Ugh I dunno I just know that I was very restless last night because of it so I didn't sleep well.

Ok now I'm off to work then to my nephew's 3rd birthday party. Man I can't believe he's 3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment