Monday, January 12, 2009

My lifestyle makeover starts today!

So my makeover starts today. I'm not calling it a diet, I'm calling it a lifestyle makeover! The food plan is extremely easy, a little boring but easy. I'm even allowed 1 diet soda a day! I don't like diet soda but I'm sure I can learn. If not then water it will be. It's just your basic chicken and fish for dinner. Turkey for lunch. Healthy crap lol for breakfast. I'm going to be investing in TurboJam because it's pretty cheap and it looks like it's going to work. A couple of my friends are getting a few other work out DVD's so we'll have a nice variation. I'm soooooo excited to start this. Hopefully since I'm so excited about it I'll actually see results for once! I really want to put before and after pictures as well as progress pictures but I'm not sure how brave I am. Maybe after I start seeing some results I will.

I'm also trying to quit smoking. I have cut back a lot! I never smoked a whole lot to begin with but a pack of cigarettes is lasting me almost 2 weeks now rather than a pack a week. It's literally on average one or two a day sometimes none at all. It's more of a social thing I guess. I rarely smoke at home and if I do it's because I'm extremely pissed off or I have a headache. I smoke in the car and at work. If I'm with people who don't smoke I won't out of respect for them. I don't want to do too much at once though because if I fail I'll just quit completely. Cross your fingers for me.

Alright now onto my starting weight:

187lbs (PUUUUUUUUUKE)

Next week if there is any change I'll post my weight. Pray for some change!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome Paige! I wish i had your motivation. I need to get into shape, and i told myself i would start today..well i don't think it's happening. Best of luck girly, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this!
    Ive been going strong for a wek. Eating right, hitting the gym every night and now doing workout videos every other day ontop of all of that. Havent seen any results YET but heres to hoping I do soon! If anything, I'm just gaining some muscle!

    So, just keep yourself motivated! YOu can do it!

    ReplyDelete